ASPO-USA Conference 2012
The University of Texas at Austin
Friday, November 30 – Saturday, December 1
Etter-Harbin Alumni Center
Our partnership with the University of Texas is part of ASPO-USA’s effort to collaborate with leading universities to harness the best available expertise and research related to Peak Oil. With the strength of that partnership, the special importance of energy issues to Texas, and the renowned vibrance of the Lone Star State’s capital city, the 2012 conference promises to be our best yet.
- More in-depth sessions
- More technical and quantitative analysis
- More interactive discussion and debate
- More opportunities to network and share information
- Day 1: Concentrated focus on critical oil & gas issues
- Day 2: Integrated discussion of short-term and long-term responses
More details to follow shortly, please stay tuned.
If you are looking for slide presentations from past conferences, please contact us at info[at]peak-oil.org . Video recordings of past conference presentations are available on ASPO.TV.